Multiple sclerosis is a time-losing, energy-consuming, stress-inducing beast we MSers live with daily. The list of symptoms is quite extensive and changes
Society with MS
People with MS Finding a Cure for MS
Melanie Lipham - Founder & President
Daniel Wright - Co-Founder & Director of Finance
Tom Harrison - Co-Founder & Director of Operations
SammyJo Wilkinson - Director of Research
SWiMS Research Database
We are at the dawn of a new era in MS research.
Therapies that are regenerative, even curative, are now in clinical trials.
Join the SWiMS Research Study Group on Facebook
for discussions of therapies on the Research Database, including new treatments and Research Profiles.
Click on “SWiMS Research Database/Trial Search by City” in Menu for links and details.
It’s true. One of the first things that came out of my mouth when I learned of my MS diagnosis was “If
We are an all-volunteer §501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations go towards achieving our mission to end MS.
We appreciate your support!
Add us as your favorite charity on Amazon Smile!
1. Go to the Amazon Smile page on your browser at Amazon Smile;
2. Log into your Amazon account (or create an account);
3. Choose Society with MS as your favorite charity;
4. Shop Amazon as usual through the Amazon Smile page and they donate to our organization at no cost to you!
Add us as your favorite charity on your PayPal Account!
1. Log into your PayPal account on your browser at PayPal;
2. Choose Society with MS as your favorite charity (on the mobile app, click “$” at the bottom, click on “Pay,” click on “Giving” on the top, then click on “Set favorite charity” and search for Society with MS. On desktop/laptop, scroll down and select your favorite charity on the right side. If using a mobile browser, just scroll to the end to select your favorite charity);
3. Use PayPal to pay for your purchase and make a microdonation of $1 to our organization!
4. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can also donate to the Society with MS charity through the “Donate Here” button on this web page or through PayPal Giving Fund.