1. Losing all your hair in hopes of a chemo cure, but being too weak to put your new hair in a ponytail when it grows out.
2. Looking down at your ankles and feet to find them the color of your burgundy shirt.
3. Feeling super accomplished if you can get off the floor by yourself. Even if it takes you 30 minutes to figure it out.
4. Having a clear sense of what really matters to you because you don’t have the energy to deal with what doesn’t really matter.
5. To figure out that you can actually pretend you’re dancing if you put on your headphones and lay on your back.
PS. You are welcome to comment my biceps. Ironically, although the rest of my body was as defined as my biceps, I am even “stronger” now. 😊